Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Number San!

After posting that video of such supreme bento making, and keeping in mind that I had the day off, you'd really thing I would have this incredibly cute bento box to share today.

Well, you would be wrong.

But one thing it will be is tasty.

I did spend much of the day cooking. I made fish and chips, and hot wings today with the boy. Gosh, that really proves how healthy I eat, don't it? :D

You'll start to notice a trend in how I choose what goes in my lunch box. Quick. Easy. Delicious.

And polish sausage with some fried sliced potatoes? Sign me up!



Now I know you're asking yourself: where are the real vegetables? Where are the vitamins!? Well, remember that lovely array of veggies I had in this blog post? Well, there are still some left. So they're coming back, for the sequel!

... Not much else to say... so... bye!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what has Brittney's bento box been up to? My cheater chopsticks with the dinosaur on top have been dying to know.

    Also, another blogger I read posted this today, and I enjoyed it.

    http://tomatosoupcake.blogspot.com/2011/01/serious-fun-potential-here.html

    ReplyDelete